As some American companies pull back from hiring programmers a world away, new tech jobs are cropping up across the country.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
14-14 114TH ST
COLLEGE POINT, NEW YORK, 11356
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MPH CONSULTANTS LTD.
Around the Web
- Hot Spot for Tech Outsourcing: The United States
By STEVE LOHR - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- The Paradise Papers: Endowments Boom as Colleges Bury Earnings Overseas
By STEPHANIE SAUL - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
American universities are using offshore strategies to swell their coffers, skirt taxes and obscure investments that could spark campus protests.