Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
8919 171ST STREET APT 1R
JAMAICA, NEW YORK, 11432
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MPB OPTIONS CORPORATION
Around the Web
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
- SoftBank Bets $250 Million on Small-Business Lender Kabbage
Thursday Aug 3, 2017
The corporation’s mammoth Vision Fund, which has been on an investment spree in recent weeks, didn’t write this check but it does have an option to participate at a later date.
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- Large Companies Oppose Idea for Taxing Foreign Profits
Sunday Aug 27, 2017
Congressional Republicans are trying to write new rules for taxing foreign profits of U.S. corporations, and a group of large, influential companies is warning against one prominent option.
- Jamaica stays hot: Big project set to rise on parking lot
By Joe Anuta - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
Another large development project is coming to downtown Jamaica, Queens, where the city, the state and a local economic development corporation are trying to revitalize the neighborhood with more...
To view the full story, click the title link.