TunesMap, which offers a feed of videos, photographs and links to related material when songs are streamed, will make its debut as an Apple TV app in November.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MOVEMENT MUSIC RECORDS INC.
Around the Web
- Restoring Those Old Liner Notes in Music’s Digital Era
By BEN SISARIO - Friday Sep 29, 2017
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- Chris Jericho Has His Own Cruise Now, And You Can Sail Away With Him
By Scott Heisel - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Are you ready to bodyslam the high seas with Chris Jericho, Mick Foley, DDP and more? Get details now.
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
- State of the Art: The Frightful Five Want to Rule Entertainment. They Are Hitting Limits.
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Apple, Google and other tech giants are pushing deeper into cultural industries — and stumbling in ways that suggest a certain cluelessness.
- Immigrant Shielded From Deportation by Philadelphia Church Walks Free
By LAURIE GOODSTEIN - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
The resolution of Javier Flores Garcia’s case is a small victory for the sanctuary movement, which offers potential deportees refuge in houses of worship.