On campaign trail, Donald Trump said Amazon had “a huge antitrust problem.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MOUNT FOOD CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Pressure mounting for US government to examine Amazon-Whole Foods accord
By David Kravets - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- ‘I’m a Real American Now’: New Citizens Take the Oath, Trump in Mind
By AVANTIKA CHILKOTI - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
One hundred immigrants, including some from countries targeted in the president’s travel ban, celebrated their new citizenship in a ceremony tinged with mixed emotions.
- Takata Nears Bankruptcy Filing
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Takata Corp., the Japanese automotive supplier of rupture-prone air bags, is in the final stages of preparing to file for bankruptcy protection to address mounting liabilities stemming from an unprecedented recall, said a person familiar with the matter.
- Israel Bolsters Security Measures at Temple Mount
Sunday Jul 23, 2017
Israel is installing additional cameras at Jerusalem’s Temple Mount after a weekend of bloodshed over the controversial issue of metal detectors.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.