New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MOTO SPARES, LLC
Around the Web
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Wildfires Spared the Vineyards, but the Wines Could Suffer
By ERIC ASIMOV - Friday Oct 20, 2017
Winemakers in Northern California feel they dodged the worst, but have short-term worries about the grapes.
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- Preserved Queen Anne on the market for $4.575 million in Noe Valley explodes with color inside
By Anna Marie Erwert - Friday Jul 21, 2017
Built in 1895, The Henning Thode House, designed by Henry Geilfuss, offers an incredibly preserved Queen Anne Victorian rich in history. And it could now be yours to make the next chapter, if you have a spare$4.575 million. Henning Thode In 1870, Henning Thode immigrated to the U.S. from Germany. He started as a driver
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- The Moto X4 brings Android One to the US and a non-Google phone to Project Fi
By Jeff Dunn - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Google finally brings a somewhat affordable phone back to Project Fi.