SEOUL – Jay Y. Lee, the billionaire heir to South Korea’s Samsung Group, should find some comfort that its crown jewel Samsung Electronics Co Ltd has reported record profit every quarter since he was jailed in February, making him even richer. Detained over charges that he bribed former president Park Geun-hye, Lee has since missed...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MOSAIC WEALTH STRATEGIES GROUP, LTD.
Around the Web
- Detained Samsung scion’s wealth just topped $2 billion
By Reuters - Friday Oct 13, 2017
- The Paradise Papers: Millions of Leaked Files Shine Light on Where the Elite Hide Their Money
By MICHAEL FORSYTHE - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The leak, called the Paradise Papers, centers on an offshore law firm that has helped obscure the wealth of multinational companies and the superrich.
- The Paradise Papers: How Business Titans, Pop Stars and Royals Hide Their Wealth
By SCOTT SHANE, SPENCER WOODMAN and MICHAEL FORSYTHE - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
Records from an offshore hideaway show how an American billionaire grew one of the world’s largest trusts and another owned part of a company accused of exploiting the poor.
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
- Development Office Gets It Wrong
By Richard Perry and Jeff Schreifels - Monday Oct 30, 2017
- The Paradise Papers: Endowments Boom as Colleges Bury Earnings Overseas
By STEPHANIE SAUL - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
American universities are using offshore strategies to swell their coffers, skirt taxes and obscure investments that could spark campus protests.