Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MORICHES MIDDLE ISLAND ROAD LLC
Around the Web
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- Road crew paints over roadkill in middle of city street
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- The island ghost town in the middle of the SF Bay
By Jessica Placzek, KQED - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
- Speeding tank skids off the road in middle of city
By News.com.au - Monday Jun 26, 2017
When you’re an armored tank driver and you’re late for a parade, perhaps putting the pedal to the metal in the middle of town isn’t a great idea. On Saturday, the city of Minsk — the capital of Belarus — was preparing for an upcoming military parade. Columns of military vehicles toke up position and...