After earning an engineering degree and serving in the U.S. Navy during World War II, Hicks Waldron wanted to design jet engines. Instead, his job at General Electric led him into sales and management.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MORGAN AVON COURT II, LLC
Around the Web
- Waldron Oversaw Smirnoff, Kentucky Fried Chicken and the Avon Lady
Friday Sep 29, 2017
- Hockey Hall of Famer Dick Gamble to get ring back
Monday Jul 24, 2017
Hockey Hall of Famer Dick Gamble to get ring backPITTSFORD, N.Y. (AP) — A scuba-diving treasure hunter who found an American Hockey League Hall of Fame ring in one of New York's Finger Lakes is returning it to its owner.
- Millionaire plummets to his death during birthday trip to Costa Rica
By Tamar Lapin - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An upstate New York millionaire celebrating his 65th birthday in Costa Rica plummeted 100 feet to his doom while propelling down the side of a treetop restaurant. John Anderson, of Pittsford, NY, fell to his death Saturday while at a rainforest restaurant, which offers diners the unique experience of rappelling down to the ground after...
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- ISPs want Supreme Court to kill Title II net neutrality rules now and forever
By Jon Brodkin - Friday Sep 29, 2017
FCC may soon revoke net neutrality rules, but ISPs want immunity from regulation.