With fewer cultural hurdles and more financial incentives than car owners, big-rig operators are charting the route to an autonomous future.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MORE THAN MASONRY INC
Around the Web
- Self-Driving Trucks May Be Closer Than They Appear
By CONOR DOUGHERTY - Monday Nov 13, 2017
- Baidu's Profit More Than Doubles, but Guidance Falls Short
Thursday Oct 26, 2017
Baidu Inc.’s profit more than doubled in the third quarter—helped in part by the sale of its takeout delivery business—but it reported rising expenses as part of its aggressive push into artificial intelligence.
- Retail Stores Made Elmira, N.Y., an Unlikely Success---Now They're Gone
Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
To understand the ripple effects of the collapse in traditional retail, look no further than Elmira, N.Y. The surrounding county, famed for its trail-blazing mall, is more exposed to 2017’s brick-and-mortar carnage than almost anywhere in the U.S.
- Koch Brothers Said to Back Time Inc. Deal Talks With Meredith
By SYDNEY EMBER and ANDREW ROSS SORKIN - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
The billionaire Koch brothers are said to have tentatively agreed to support the publisher Meredith’s offer with an equity injection of more than $500 million.
- At Google, Employee-Led Effort Finds Men Are Paid More Than Women
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Friday Sep 8, 2017
A spreadsheet created by employees to share salary information shows pay for women is falling short of what men make at various levels.
- Equifax Hack Disclosed Driver's License Data for More Than 10 Million
Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Driver’s license data for around 10.9 million Americans were compromised during the breach of Equifax Inc.’s systems, according to people familiar with the matter.