Catena, a longtime medical volunteer with the Catholic Medical Mission Board, is being honored for his humanitarian work in war-torn Sudan....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MOOG MEDICAL DEVICES ROCHESTER, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Aurora Prize for Awakening Humanity Awarded to Dr. Tom Catena
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.
- F.D.A. Accuses EpiPen Maker of Failing to Investigate Malfunctions
By KATIE THOMAS - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
The agency said Pfizer ignored hundreds of complaints that the device failed to operate in life-threatening emergencies, including incidents when patients died.
- Heart and Asthma Monitors? There’s an App for That
By CAROL POGASH - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Start-ups by young Berkeley engineers are marketing devices for home use that will help heart patients and asthmatic children manage their conditions.
- BrainScope Completes $16 Million Equity Fundraise
By Business Wire - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: BrainScope Company, Inc., the medical neurotechnology company which created the first FDA-cleared handheld medical device for assessment of the full spectrum of traumatic brain injury, today announced it has completed a $16 million equity...
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
At a time when biotech incubators and shared spaces are beginning to multiply in Manhattan, work on what could rank among the city’s largest biotech centers—if it can all come together—is just getting underway. According to Paul Wexler, a longtime healthcare-focused real estate broker, construction should begin next year on what is being called the […]