A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MONSTER TEES SCREEN PRINTING INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Tee times, pairings: 2017 The Northern Trust, Round 3
By Kevin Casey - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Here are the third-round tee times and pairings for The Northern Trust at Glen Oaks Club in Old Westbury, N.Y. (Note: All times Eastern). • (...)
- Tee times, pairings: 2017 The Northern Trust, final round
By Kevin Casey - Saturday Aug 26, 2017
Here are the final-round tee times and pairings for The Northern Trust at Glen Oaks Club in Old Westbury, N.Y. (Note: All times Eastern). • (...)
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Tee times, pairings: 2017 Northern Trust, Rounds 1-2
By Dan Kilbridge - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The FedEx Cup Playoffs begin this week at the 2017 Northern Trust at Glen Oaks Club in Old Westbury, N.Y. Here are the tee times for Rounds (...)