Experts say these clusters of organ cells will speed development of new life-saving drugs and help doctors customize treatments for their patients.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MONICA'S TINY HANDS BIG IDEAS DAY CARE CORP
Around the Web
- Tiny 'Organoids' Promise Big Boost to Medical Care
By Kate Baggaley - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- A Gray Puff, and the Old Kosciuszko Bridge Is No More
By ANDY NEWMAN and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
The bridge, which stitched Brooklyn and Queens together through 78 years of congestion and complaint, was brought down in a carefully controlled explosion.
- People Paid $75 To Receive Sad, Cold, Tiny Slices At ‘Fyre Festival Of Pizza’
By Laura Northrup - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
When you pay in advance for tickets to a food festival, you expect an event that serves large quantities of said food, right? Yet people who bought tickets to pizza and burger festivals held in Brooklyn on Saturday found tiny and cold slices of pizza, warm drinks, and a long wait before they could even get to that subpar food. …
- LA Children's Hospital fighting disease with tiny robots, big data
By Sophia Stuart - Friday Jul 7, 2017
From IVEY the assistive robot to an AI-enhanced intensive care unit, Children's Hospital Los Angeles is betting big on technology.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.