The body of Carmine Carini, 35, was found floating in Mill Basin in Brooklyn. The police do not yet know why he was killed.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MONICA BRAND & ASSOCIATES, LLC
Around the Web
- Man Tied to Cinder Block and Dumped in Water Was Son of Mob Associate
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- Activism, Brand Safety Key Discussion Points At ANA Masters Of Marketing
Thursday Oct 5, 2017
"We have zero tolerance with our ads being associated with bias, bigotry or hate," Procter & Gamble's Marc Pritchard tells attendees at the ANA Masters of Marketing.
- Osborn Succeeds Karo As CEO OMD U.S.
Monday Sep 18, 2017
BBDO NY President John Osborn succeeds Monica Karo as CEO of the Omnicom media agency. Karo is shifting to the global role of Chief Client Officer OMD WW.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Sierra Trading Post Re-Launches Brand With Campaign From Grey NY
Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
STP promotes its vast selection, well-known brands and comparatively small prices, as the go-to emporium for everybody's apparel and gear needs for outdoor accessibility.