A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MONEY LINKS TRANSPORTATION CORP.
Around the Web
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- How Does the Hamptons Garden Grow? With a Lot of Paid Help
By STACEY STOWE - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
On the East End of Long Island, the professionally planted and tended vegetable garden requires a different kind of green.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Navy Identifies 10 Sailors Killed or Missing After Collision Off Singapore
By AUSTIN RAMZY - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
What’s known so far about the sailors who are missing after the destroyer John S. McCain and an oil tanker collided.
- Future Mobility raises $200 million for electric car development
By Reuters - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
(Reuters) — Chinese electric-car venture Future Mobility Corp, co-founded by former BMW and Nissan Motor executives, has raised $200 million from investors including China’s Suning and Fullshare Holdings in its latest round of financing. Most of the money will be used for product development, said Daniel Kirchert, Future Mobility’s president. He has previously worked at […]