The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MOMO CAFFE-WEST VILLAGE CORP.
Around the Web
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Threatened polar bears find sanctuary in Alaska village
By Mackenzie Samet - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
- ‘Smurf Village’ is about to look a lot less blue
By Yaron Steinbuch - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The residents of Smurf Village in Andalusia are feeling a little blue. By Aug. 15, the 250 residents of Júzcar in southern Spain will no longer be able to claim their sleepy village as the home of the Smurfs, The Local reported. Every building in Júzcar was painted blue in 2011 by Sony Pictures as...
- New York Hasidic village seeks to secede from town after years of power struggles
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
At a time when biotech incubators and shared spaces are beginning to multiply in Manhattan, work on what could rank among the city’s largest biotech centers—if it can all come together—is just getting underway. According to Paul Wexler, a longtime healthcare-focused real estate broker, construction should begin next year on what is being called the […]