Elizabeth McGovern spent six years playing the ideal mother — the warm, wise and nurturing Lady Cora of “Downton Abbey.” Clearly, she was ready for a change, and now she’s found one. As the matriarch in Broadway’s “Time and the Conways,” opening Oct. 10, McGovern gives us the “anti-Cora”: a childish, narcissistic British matriarch who,...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MOMMIE DEAREST ON BROADWAY LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Around the Web
- Sweet ‘Downton’ mom turns ‘Mommie Dearest’ on stage
By Barbara Hoffman - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
- Cast named for Broadway’s ‘Harry Potter’ show
By Variety - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Seven members of the West End company of the play will open the Broadway production next April.
- John Leguizamo’s ‘Latin History for Morons’ headed to Broadway
By Variety - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
After playing Off Broadway earlier this year, the one-man show has lined up a limited Broadway run that begins previews Oct. 19 ahead of a Nov. 15 opening.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Lauren Ambrose could be Broadway’s next Eliza Doolittle
By Ian Mohr - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
Broadway sources are buzzing that Lauren Ambrose is being cast as Eliza Doolittle in the revival of “My Fair Lady.”
- Jason Mraz is heading to Broadway
By Associated Press - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
The "I'm Yours" singer will make his Broadway debut starting Nov. 3.