HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (AP) — A man accused of bludgeoning his mother, sister and another woman to death after being kicked out of his home on New York's Long Island is headed to court.Suffolk County police say Vanderhall had a history of emotional problems, and his mother had gotten a protective order against him and had thrown him out of their Hempstead home.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MOM AND THREE SISTERS, LTD.
Around the Web
- NY man due in court in killings of mom, sister, 3rd woman
Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- TRIPLE MURDER Police: Man used hammer to kill mom, sister, friend
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- 1989 cold case of murdered mom, missing baby spurs sister to ignore danger
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
- Baby abandoned by teen mom survived 3 days in a plastic bag
By Associated Press - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
ELMIRA, NY — An 8-month-old baby found alive in a plastic bag outside an upstate New York home had been abandoned there three days earlier by her 17-year-old mother, who has been charged with attempted murder, authorities said. Elmira police said neighbors checking out a noise early Tuesday afternoon found a baby whose feet were...
- Alleged hammer killer also stabbed his mother: prosecutor
By Reuven Fenton, David K. Li - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
The Long Island man who brutally bludgeoned to death his mother, sister and her friend with a hammer also used a knife to stab his mom multiple times, a prosecutor said in court Sunday. Prosecutor Ani Pulaski said Bobby Vanderhall, 34, “used a hammer to viciously attack and bludgeon to death three female victims” on...
- Test Run: How to Explore a City Like a Local Using Your Smartphone
By JUSTIN SABLICH - Friday Sep 8, 2017
Three apps that make it easy to connect with locals — without having to talk to them in person.