The ruling, by a federal judge in Texas, is a setback for Allergan, which had transferred the patents to a Mohawk tribe in order to protect them.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - MOHAWK VALLEY RADIO GROUP, INC.
Around the Web
- Patents for Restasis Are Invalidated, Opening Door to Generics
By KATIE THOMAS - Monday Oct 16, 2017
- Congress will investigate drug company that gave its patents to Mohawk tribe
By Joe Mullin - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Native American tribe given patents on eye drug that earns $1.5B annually.
- Drug company hands patents off to Native American tribe to avoid challenge
By Joe Mullin - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
If tribes can avoid patent challenges, will "patent trolls" flock to them next?
- Judge throws out Allergan patent, slams company’s Native American deal
By Joe Mullin - Monday Oct 16, 2017
There are “serious concerns” about Allergan “renting” sovereign immunity.
- Native American tribe sues Amazon and Microsoft over patents
By Joe Mullin - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
Can "patent trolls" advance their cause using Native American legal rights?
- 900-year-old human remains discovered in Ohio
By Associated Press - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
COSHOCTON, Ohio — Authorities say human remains found by a man in Ohio are estimated to be hundreds of years old. The Coshocton County Sheriff’s Office says a coroner has concluded the remains found June 21 in a field above Mohawk Dam are approximately 900 years old. A man hunting for arrowheads found the remains...