Native American tribe given patents on eye drug that earns $1.5B annually.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MOHAWK DRUMLIN FARM, LLC
Around the Web
- Congress will investigate drug company that gave its patents to Mohawk tribe
By Joe Mullin - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
- Drug company hands patents off to Native American tribe to avoid challenge
By Joe Mullin - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
If tribes can avoid patent challenges, will "patent trolls" flock to them next?
- Judge throws out Allergan patent, slams company’s Native American deal
By Joe Mullin - Monday Oct 16, 2017
There are “serious concerns” about Allergan “renting” sovereign immunity.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- How Does the Hamptons Garden Grow? With a Lot of Paid Help
By STACEY STOWE - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
On the East End of Long Island, the professionally planted and tended vegetable garden requires a different kind of green.