Native American tribe given patents on eye drug that earns $1.5B annually.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MOHAWK DRUMLIN CREAMERY, LLC
Around the Web
- Congress will investigate drug company that gave its patents to Mohawk tribe
By Joe Mullin - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
- Drug company hands patents off to Native American tribe to avoid challenge
By Joe Mullin - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
If tribes can avoid patent challenges, will "patent trolls" flock to them next?
- Judge throws out Allergan patent, slams company’s Native American deal
By Joe Mullin - Monday Oct 16, 2017
There are “serious concerns” about Allergan “renting” sovereign immunity.
- Native American tribe sues Amazon and Microsoft over patents
By Joe Mullin - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
Can "patent trolls" advance their cause using Native American legal rights?
- Museum of Ice Cream reportedly asks local creameries to donate ice cream, despite high ticket prices
By Alix Martichoux - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
The creameries are asked to hand over hundreds of gallons of goods in exchange for publicity. That may seem like a good deal to medium-sized creameries like Bi-Rite, It's-It and Salt & Straw that can afford to donate more than 100 gallons of ice cream per week in exchange for a little free social media marketing. But according to Eater, that's not feasible for smaller creameries like the San Francisco's Garden Creamery or Mr. and Mrs. Miscellaneous.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.