In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MOGU SUSHI INC.
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Billie Jean King’s nickname for Emma Stone is ‘Peahead’
By Michael Kaplan - Monday Sep 18, 2017
How do you play a tennis great like Billie Jean King? Emma Stone, who does just that in the movie “Battle of the Sexes,” out Friday, puts aside a platter of sushi to show it’s all in the hands. Splitting open a set of chopsticks at the Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Flushing,...
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- YO! Sushi to Buy Bento Sushi to Expand in North America
Monday Nov 20, 2017
YO! Sushi, the U.K.-based restaurant group, has agreed to acquire Canada’s Bento Sushi, for about $78.3 million in a bid to expand in North America.