A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
610A 3RD STREET
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11215
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MODERN STAPLES, INC
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Staples Is Said to Agree to $6.5 Billion Buyout
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The private equity firm Sycamore Partners is looking to add the office supply chain to its portfolio of retailers.
- Staples In $6.9 Billion Deal With Sycamore
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Private-equity firm Sycamore Partners agreed to buy Staples Inc. for about $6.9 billion, a bold bet on a company whose sales have been shrinking in recent years.
- Sycamore Plans to Split Staples into Three
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Sycamore Partners intends to split Staples Inc. into three to help fund its $6.9 billion purchase of the office-supply seller, in another sign of the challenges facing the retail industry.