Canadian tech company Nanoport has opened a new lab in Silicon Valley to develop next-generation mobile gear, including a new kind of touch feedback (or haptic) technology that could be used in smartphones or game controllers. Tim Szeto, CEO and founder of Nanoport, said in an interview with VentureBeat that the new lab in Santa […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MOBILE TOUCH LABS LLC
Around the Web
- Nanoport opens Silicon Valley R&D lab for touch feedback hardware
By Dean Takahashi - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- Inside SynTouch, the Mad Lab Giving Robots the Power to Feel
By Matt Simon - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
Want robots that don’t crush our skulls? Well, we better give them a sense of touch.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.
- Spooked by Real Life? Bring On the Halloween Frights
By ISAAC OLIVER - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
A writer put himself through four haunted houses and theater experiences to see if he could hack it. Here is his (haunted) story.