At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MOBILE KITCHEN INNOVATIONS INC.
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- With $5M Investment, Toyota Is First Auto Co. to Back Mobility Center
By Sarah Schmid Stevenson - Friday Aug 4, 2017
As news reports this morning say that Toyota and Mazda are planning to open a new $1.6 billion U.S. manufacturing plant—location to be determined—Toyota is also making moves in Michigan. This week, the American Center for Mobility (ACM) announced that the Japanese automotive company has ponied up $5 million to be a founding sponsor of the autonomous vehicle […]
- Denny's mobile kitchen cooked pancakes and bacon for hurricane survivors
By Lily Rose - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
The ultimate comfort food
- Guy Fieri Set Up A Mobile Kitchen To Feed California Wildfire Survivors
By Dan Seitz - Friday Oct 13, 2017
The famously charitable Guy Fieri is already on the ground in California, churning out meals for the hungry.