The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MNLEV ENTERPRISES INCORPORATED
Around the Web
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
- Famed French-style 'Vogue mansion' a steal at $399,000
By The (Westchester County, N.Y.) Journal News - By The (Westchester County, N.Y.) Journal News - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
A frequent backdrop for magazine shoots, the French Maison-style could use a lot of updates and a lot of love.
- UC Irvine Receives $200 Million for College of Health Sciences
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
The largest gift in UCI's history will support the creation of the Susan and Henry Samueli College of Health Sciences, the first university-based health sciences enterprise to incorporate integrative health research, teaching, and patient care across its schools and programs....
- Wopo Holup, Who Adorned Public Spaces With Art, Dies at 80
By NEIL GENZLINGER - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
At Battery Park in Manhattan and many other places, countless people have seen her works, which often incorporated images from the natural world.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”