In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MN REAL PROPERTIES, LLC
Around the Web
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- No. 19 USF looks to keep on rolling against visiting Stony Brook
Saturday Sep 2, 2017
The No. 19 Bulls try to move to 2-0 on the season when they host Stony Brook in their home opener.
- Quinton Flowers, USF emerge in 2nd half to overpower Stony Brook
Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Quinton Flowers led South Florida to victory on Saturday against Stony Brook.
- How a Home Bargain Became a ‘Pain in the Butt,’ and Worse
By MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A contract for deed, a seller-financed deal, can make it difficult to determine who owns a property, and who is responsible for paying taxes.
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- Jets turn to Giants castoff to fix tight end problem
By Zach Braziller - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
It made too much sense not to happen. The Jets had a gaping hole at tight end, and Will Tye found himself without a job. With one move, both problems were settled. A day after the Giants waived Tye, the Jets claimed the former Stony Brook star,