New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jun 06, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MM INDUSTRIAL SOLUTIONS, INC.
Around the Web
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Delphi partners with BlackBerry QNX on its autonomous driving platform
By Darrell Etherington - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Delphi is planning to launch its own autonomous driving solution for car manufacturers and mobility service fleet operators in 2019, and it announced today that it will use BlackBerry QNX as the operating system for the automated drive solution. Both BlackBerry QNX and Delphi are long-time auto industry stalwarts who have been reconfiguring their businesses to focus on the opportunity… Read More
- State of the Art: The Frightful Five Want to Rule Entertainment. They Are Hitting Limits.
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Apple, Google and other tech giants are pushing deeper into cultural industries — and stumbling in ways that suggest a certain cluelessness.
- State of the Art: When Tech Disrupts Wealth and Stability, ‘Angels’ May Be Solution
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
With the tech industry’s increasing dominance, Jason Calacanis, a tech investor, offers a radical guide for prospering: betting on more of it.
- Amazon Deal for Whole Foods Starts a Supermarket War
By RACHEL ABRAMS and JULIE CRESWELL - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The grocery-store industry now faces, in addition to overseas competitors, a deep-pocketed rival with a track record of moving customers online.
- Discovery to Buy Scripps, Owner of Food Network, in $11.9 Billion Deal
By EMILY STEEL - Monday Jul 31, 2017
The agreement would add to consolidation in the telecommunications and media industries, as TV companies seek to better compete with cable and broadband providers.