Will the intellectual establishment bow to Rebekah Mercer and Steve Bannon?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MK THINK TANK, LLC
Around the Web
- The Trump Debate Inside Conservative Citadels
By BARI WEISS - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
- Google-funded think tank fires prominent Google critic
By Timothy B. Lee - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
Think tank boss allegedly accused scholar of "imperiling funding for others."
- The Hard Consequence of Google's Soft Power Over Think Tanks
By Nitasha Tiku - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Emails viewed by WIRED reveal how funding from the tech giant can influence internal dynamics within a think tank.
- Lions of New York: David Dinkins Doesn’t Think He Failed. He Might Be Right.
By JOHN LELAND - Friday Nov 10, 2017
He was a historic figure, New York’s first black mayor. At 90, he reflects on a city on the brink. Was it his fault? Or did he start the recovery?
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.