Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MITIGATION AND RESTORATION CONSULTING, INC.
Around the Web
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- Alphabet Gets Approval for Giant Balloons to Restore Puerto Rico's Wireless Service
Saturday Oct 7, 2017
The FCC issued Alphabet Inc. an experimental license for Project Loon, a balloon network that could restore connectivity to hurricane-battered Puerto Rico.
- Cleantech Startups Aim to Mitigate, Use, and Adapt to Increasing CO2
By Benjamin Romano - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
It can be hard to wrap your mind around the scale of change necessary to restore the Earth’s climate trajectory to one that will restore conditions resembling those in which modern civilization blossomed. It requires nothing short of “a movement to unmake and rebuild the world we were born into,” in the words of futurist and […]
- P.R. Gov. Says N.Y., Fla. Aid 'Critical' After Whitefish Deal Sunk
By Gabe Gutierrez and Daniella Silva - Monday Oct 30, 2017
Gov. Rosselló said "mutual aid agreements" with the states of New York and Florida "are going to be critical" in ongoing efforts to restore power to the island.
- Restoring Those Old Liner Notes in Music’s Digital Era
By BEN SISARIO - Friday Sep 29, 2017
TunesMap, which offers a feed of videos, photographs and links to related material when songs are streamed, will make its debut as an Apple TV app in November.