NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - MITCHELL J. SCHROEDER, P.C.
Around the Web
- Husband of Joyce Mitchell, who helped 2 NY inmates escape prison, angry over wife's delayed parole hearing
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Oculus’ Nate Mitchell: VR ‘expectations got ahead of themselves’
By Ian Hamilton, UploadVR - Saturday Oct 14, 2017
Nate Mitchell is one of the Oculus co-founders and continues to be a key leader at Facebook defining the product strategy for VR going forward. While he works closely with the Rift team, he’s also keenly aware of VR’s evolution over the last five years as he’s part of a small group of Oculus executives […]
- Getaway driver guilty of robbery in death of Chinese student
By Associated Press - Friday Aug 18, 2017
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — A getaway driver has been convicted of robbery but acquitted of murder in the drug-deal killing of a Syracuse University student from China. The Post-Standard reports 20-year-old Ninimbe Mitchell faces up to 25 years in prison when he’s sentenced for the robbery of 23-year-old Yuan Xiaopeng. Mitchell would have faced up to...
- Chiefs' Mitchell is more than holding his own as 'the other cornerback'
Thursday Sep 28, 2017
That other guy, Kansas City Chiefs cornerback Terrance Mitchell, has made sure everybody knows his name now.
- Heat sign F Tony Mitchell, waive G Larry Drew II
By Miami Heat press release - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
The Heat announced Thursday that they have signed forward Tony Mitchell and waived guard Larry Drew II. Per club policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.
- Luxury real estate magazine co-owned by The Real Deal dies a quiet death
By Joe Anuta - Tuesday Nov 21, 2017
The latest issue of Luxury Listings NYC, a magazine jointly owned by The Real Deal and distributor Mitchell'sNY, never hit the stands this month after operations were quietly shut down in the...
To view the full story, click the title link.