"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - MISSION AMERICA INC.
Around the Web
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- Deadly Ambush in Niger Highlights America's Growing Mission in Africa
By Mac William Bishop - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
American forces are involved in and airstrikes as well as raids targeting Islamic terror groups in several parts of Africa.
- The Moral Voice of Corporate America
By DAVID GELLES - Saturday Aug 19, 2017
C.E.O.s are speaking out on social and political issues in sometimes startling ways, recasting the role business plays in the national debate.
- Education Disrupted: Inside Silicon Valley’s Playbook for Wooing School Superintendents
By NATASHA SINGER and DANIELLE IVORY - Friday Nov 3, 2017
Tech firms are deploying sophisticated marketing techniques to try to sell their wares into America’s classrooms.
- A Gamer Channel’s Mission: Send the Trolls Packing
By LAURA PARKER - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Misscliks, a channel on the video game streaming platform Twitch, aims to be a safe space for underrepresented gamers, with no tolerance for sexism or bullying.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.