Prosecutors said Christopher Londonio had a plan to use dental floss to cut a window, sheets as a rope — and a priest to smuggle in a saw blade.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MIRIAM DENTAL #2 PLLC
Around the Web
- Jail Escape Plan: Blankets? Check. Floss. You Bet. But a Priest?
By MATT STEVENS - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
- How to Afford Quality Dental Care
By Chris Sirico - Friday Jun 2, 2017
You have a dental problem that needs attention, but you’re not sure how to pay for your trip to the dentist. Take a deep breath – it’s okay. There are several ways you can afford quality dental care without putting yourself in a financial tailspin. This guide will help you understand the options you’ll have when budgeting for a dental procedure. We’ll cover expected costs for common procedures. We’ll look at what to do if you don’t have insurance. And ...
- Why Americans Are Flocking to One Mexican City for Dental Work
Sunday Aug 6, 2017
Millions of Americans don't have dental insurance and those who do say it doesn't cover enough. The town of Los Algodones, Mexico —better known as "Molar City" — has become a destination for those seeking treatment, at a fraction of the cost.
- Straightening dental wire twists intestines of a woman—a decade later
By Beth Mole - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The bit of wire pierced several spots and caused the intestines to twist around itself.
- Husband of Joyce Mitchell, who helped 2 NY inmates escape prison, angry over wife's delayed parole hearing
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Chew on this: Dental coverage gives protection within limits
By The Associated Press - By The Associated Press - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The annual sign-up window for many types of health insurance also is a good time to think about dental coverage.