In devastated Puerto Rico, help floods in from everywhere except the U.S. government.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MIRANDA FOODS II L.L.C.
Around the Web
- Lin-Manuel Miranda: Millions in Puerto Rico Still Rationing Food
By Lin-Manuel Miranda - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
- Lin-Manuel Miranda teases a new song for Puerto Rico aid relief and it's gonna be big
By Gianluca Mezzofiore - Friday Sep 29, 2017
The situation in Puerto Rico after the passage of Category 4 storm Hurricane Maria is still dire, with many people left without a home, potable water, and food.
Many stars like Rihanna have urged President Donald Trump to deliver aid to the U.S. territory but Hamilton creator and composer Lin-Manuel Miranda is taking it one step further.
In a series of teasing tweets, he said he's composing a new song to raise funds for relief efforts in the Caribbean island:More about Hurricane, Lin Manuel Miranda, Hamilton, Puerto Rico, and Entertainment
- Restaurant Review: Peru and Japan Meet in Midtown, at the Sprawling Sen Sakana
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
A sleek new restaurant specializes in a hybrid cuisine that many New Yorkers know only from Nobu.