Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
200 SCHOOL HOUSE ROAD
PEEKSKILL, NEW YORK, 10566
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MINE IS YOURS APPAREL, LLC
Around the Web
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Your Money: Equifax, Bowing to Public Pressure, Drops Credit-Freeze Fees for 30 Days
By RON LIEBER - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
The consumer-credit reporting agency, which recently disclosed a data breach affecting up to 143 million people, said it would waive the fees after receiving numerous complaints.
- In the Studio: Oscar de la Renta’s New Designers Have a Hillary Clinton Story to Share
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
And other secrets contained in their office walls.
- American Apparel Is Back, Offers Choice Of American Or Non-American Apparel
By Mary Beth Quirk - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
After Canadian company Gildan Activewear bought the American Apparel brand and the company’s assets in a bankruptcy auction, it said it would likely move some manufacturing outside of the U.S., in a big step away from the company’s founding mission. But the brand is back online now, and it’s offering shoppers a choice: Buy “Made in the USA” …
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- Sunday Routine: How ASAP Ferg, Rapper, Spends His Sundays
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Aug 4, 2017
When he’s not on the road, the rapper and fashion designer likes to stroll through Harlem, where he grew up and still lives.