Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MINAS HOUSE OF BEAUTY INC
Around the Web
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- How Apple vs. Samsung Became a Smartphone Beauty Contest
Monday Jul 17, 2017
As Apple Inc.’s 10th anniversary iPhone approaches, Samsung Electronics Co.’s new Galaxy S8, with a curvaceous display screen, is raising the design stakes.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Time Inc. Launches 'People Perks' Membership for Product Discounts
Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
Time Inc. is offering memberships for $60 per year or $5.99 per month that give consumers access to deals on products related to entertainment, beauty, food, pets and more. It’s part of wider efforts to develop new revenue sources.
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.