Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MILLY'S UNISEX SALON, INC.
Around the Web
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- The Gang Murders in the Suburbs
By LIZ ROBBINS and NADIA T. RODRIGUEZ - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Four young Latino men went to hang out in the woods on Long Island one night during spring break. They ended up victims of the brutal gang MS-13.
- Emmy Awards 2017: Millie Bobby Brown on Her Nomination for ‘Stranger Things’
By DAVE ITZKOFF - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Ms. Brown, who plays the mysterious young psychic Eleven on “Stranger Things,” discusses the first Emmy nomination of her career.
- Character Study: A West Village Warrior Fights, and Writes, On
By COREY KILGANNON - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Otis Kidwell Burger, 93, holds a Sunday evening poetry salon in her homey West Village townhouse, where she has lived for nearly 60 years.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- Christopher Columbus Statue in Central Park Is Vandalized
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and JEFFERY C. MAYS - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
An 1892 bronze statue of Columbus was found covered with graffiti, its hands painted red.