The U.S.-based mining company said it would cut its ownership in the giant Grasberg copper and gold mine to 49%, ending a long-running dispute with Indonesia.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MILEV LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- Freeport Gives Up Majority Stake in Indonesia's Grasberg Mine
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- In Urban China, Cash Is Rapidly Becoming Obsolete
By PAUL MOZUR - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Across the country's cities, the rapid growth of mobile payments is making cash all but obsolete.
- Alibaba and Tencent Set Fast Pace in Mobile-Payments Race
Friday Sep 22, 2017
China’s online juggernauts Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. and Tencent Holdings Ltd. are beating Silicon Valley in the race to build mobile-money systems in some of the world’s fastest-growing consumer markets.
- Sharks found in NY home's basement pool
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
- Airlines Capping Fares For Travelers Evacuating Florida Ahead Of Hurricane Irma
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
After many travelers complained that prices for flights out of Florida ahead of Hurricane Irma were suddenly skyrocketing, several airlines are now capping fares and, in some cases, opening up more seats to meet demand.Let there be limitsDelta Air LinesDelta is switching to larger aircraft and adding flights to airports in Punta Cana, Nassau, Freeport, Key …