'Wolfenstein II's marketing campaign of 'Make America Nazi-Free Again' has elicited outrage from a certain group of people.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MID-MANHATTAN MARKETING LLC
Around the Web
- Bethesda Addresses The ‘Wolfenstein II’ Anti-Nazi Marketing Which Continues To Infuriate Nazi Sympathizers
By Jason Nawara - Saturday Oct 7, 2017
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- HTC will bundle Fallout 4 VR with the Vive headset
By Dean Takahashi - Monday Oct 2, 2017
Virtual reality is off to a slow start, but HTC is giving it a kick today as it is announcing that it will bundle Bethesda’s upcoming Fallout 4 VR with the HTC Vive. The bundle shows that HTC is still being aggressive about pushing VR to the mass market, even as forecasters reduce their overall […]
- Bethesda’s Upcoming Lineup Is Heavy On VR Games And Nazi-Killing
By Bill Hanstock - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Bethesda is betting 'Doom' and 'Fallout' can draw fans to VR. But they've got Nazi-killing handy, just in case.
- School bans students from wearing Redskins gear
By Fox News - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
Students at a Maryland private school have been told to leave their Washington Redskins apparel at home when football season kicks off. Neal Brown, head of school at the Green Acres School in North Bethesda, asked parents not to send their children to school with the NFL team’s logo or name. In the letter, Brown...
- A $55 Million Gift, and a New Name, for the Mid-Manhattan Library
By JENNIFER SCHUESSLER - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
A gift from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation will help cover the cost of renovating the New York Public Library’s largest branch.