POUGHKEEPSIE, NY — Authorities say a 29-year-old Hudson Valley woman who flagged down a police officer to report an incident with her boyfriend has been charged with killing the man. The Poughkeepsie Journal reports that police in the town of Poughkeepsie say Nicole Addimando stopped a patrol officer around 2:15 a.m. Thursday and said she...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MICHELS COFFEE SHOP, INC.
Around the Web
- Woman charged with murder after boyfriend found dead
By Associated Press - Friday Sep 29, 2017
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Two New Starbucks Products Prove They’re Eager To Stay Ahead Of Artisan Coffee Shops
By Zachary Johnston - Friday Sep 8, 2017
Starbucks is upping their game with nitro coffee and whiskey barrels, setting the bar high for coffee shops nationwide.
- Big City: Lord & Taylor, WeWork and the Death of Leisure
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
The sale of the department store’s flagship Fifth Avenue building marks the end of shopping as fun, and the rise of work as a way of life.
- California Today: California Today: Coffee Shop Tales
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH - Monday Aug 14, 2017
Monday: Protests against gentrification in Los Angeles, an aspiring paramedic is tested and Californians march against violence in Virginia.
- 3rd-grade class project leads to polystyrene foam cup ban in N.Y. county
By Poughkeepsie (N.Y.) Journal - By Poughkeepsie (N.Y.) Journal - Saturday Nov 4, 2017
The class also wrote letters to Molinaro and N.Y. Gov. Andrew Cuomo about their concerns with the material.