At a congressional hearing on Tuesday, Equifax’s former chief executive called on competitors to offer free credit locks for life. Experian declined to do so.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - MICHELL WOLF LLC
Around the Web
- Your Money: Equifax Calls for Free Credit Locks. Experian’s Reply? Nope.
By RON LIEBER - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
- Edith Windsor, plaintiff in landmark gay marriage case, dies at 88
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Edith Windsor, Trailblazer Of The Same-Sex Marriage Movement, Has Passed Away At 88
By davidmatthews - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
After fighting for decades for the right to marry, Windsor passes away two years after SCOTUS ruled in favor of same-sex marriage.