Malta's government on Saturday offered an "unprecedented" 1 million euro ($1.18 million) reward and full protection for anyone with information on who killed an investigative reporter with a car bomb.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MICHELE M. MARTIN, LLC
Around the Web
- Malta offers $1.18M to discover who killed reporter Daphne Caruana Galizia
Saturday Oct 21, 2017
- The Strange Case of Martin Shkreli Is Wrapping Up
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
An unusual trial has featured victims who actually made money and defense lawyers who paint their client as an erratic misfit and want more victims to testify.
- Man convinced living room painting is $300M Michelangelo masterpiece
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
TONAWANDA, N.Y. — Martin Kober is convinced the painting of a dying Jesus that hung above the mantel in his upstate New York childhood home is the work of Michelangelo. Getting experts to agree remains the $300 million hurdle. That’s the potential value of the 19-by-25-inch work that Kober’s family affectionately calls the “the Mike,”...
- Wonders of Malta and Google Street View to enrich Malta’s digital profile
Friday Jun 16, 2017
- IFM Gets $300M Bristol Buyout, Plans Second Strike With New Spinout
By Ben Fidler - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Bristol-Myers Squibb this afternoon is acquiring a young startup, IFM Therapeutics, in an unusual deal that will also see the big drugmaker get a chance to own rights in a new company the biotech is spinning out as well. New York-based Bristol (NYSE: BMY) will pay $300 million up front for IFM, which will give […]