The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
10 E MEADOW COURT
HOPEWELL JUNCTION, NEW YORK, 12533
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MICHAEL VINCENT PROPERTIES CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
- Ahead of July 30 season premiere, Rick and Morty tours nation in giant merch bus
By Sam Machkovech - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
Gallery: No Jan-Michael Vincent dolls, but promo bus whets our season 3 appetite.
- Listing of the Day: Wingdale, NY
Friday Jul 7, 2017
The properties feature outdoor sleeping porches, an outdoor shower, windows and decking, which seamlessly integrate indoor and outdoor living.
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- Michael K. Williams Is More Than Omar From ‘The Wire’
By NOAH REMNICK - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Mr. Williams has made a career of bringing nuance and contrast to his roles, inspired by the swaggering characters he grew up with in East Flatbush.