The bequest from Forest R. Minger, Jr. will create a college scholarship fund and a fund in support of the county's recreational programs and facilities....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - MICHAEL G. SANTANGELO JR. SCHOLARSHIP FUND INC.
Around the Web
- Manistee County Community Foundation Receives $15 Million Bequest
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
- Washington University Receives $20 Million for Scholarships
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The gift from trustee John F. McDonnell will create a challenge fund in support of student scholarships and fellowships programs....
- Judge throws out Sarah Palin's suit against NY Times
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- The Decline of the Baronial C.E.O.
By NELSON D. SCHWARTZ - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Corporate giants once had all-powerful chiefs with domains to match. But activist investors and technological change are remaking the executive suite.
- Raise Your Hand Texas Receives $50 Million for Teaching Scholarships
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The gift from businessman Charles Butt will fund an initiative to provide scholarships for high school students committed to a career in teaching....
- Bannon Backs Grimm, an Ex-Felon, in Challenge to G.O.P. Incumbent
By SHANE GOLDMACHER - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Michael Grimm met with Stephen K. Bannon at his Capitol Hill townhouse on Wednesday, three days after announcing he was challenging Representative Dan Donovan.