The growth of e-commerce has hit retailers hard. In Elmira, N.Y., the local mall is struggling to find new tenants and attract shoppers. Video: Jeff Bush/WSJ. Photo: Mike Bradley for The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MICHAEL E. STERN, ESQ., PLLC
Around the Web
- Malls Struggle to Compete with Online Shopping
Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
- Apple Watch Series 3 Review: No iPhone, No Problem?
Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
What happens when you lock up your iPhone and try to live a full, exhausting day with just Apple's new cellular smartwatch? WSJ's Joanna Stern found out. Photo: Joanna Stern/The Wall Street Journal.
- Y Combinator-backed VIDA turns artwork into fashion, accessories and more
By Sarah Perez - Friday Aug 18, 2017
VIDA, an e-commerce startup that allows artists to upload their designs to be printed on real-world materials – like fabric, leather, metal and more – which are then sold as unique products, has grown its community of artists to over 100,000 members since its launch a few years ago. The company is now participating in startup accelerator Y Combinator, following its recent… Read More
- California boy contracts E. coli after swimming in popular lake
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- High levels of E. coli closes popular Michigan lake
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Michael K. Williams Is More Than Omar From ‘The Wire’
By NOAH REMNICK - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Mr. Williams has made a career of bringing nuance and contrast to his roles, inspired by the swaggering characters he grew up with in East Flatbush.