The Carter Burden Gallery seeks to correct an art world problem: Older, lesser-known artists are too often passed over. Thirty-somethings need not apply.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
ONE EXCECUTIVE BLVD SUITE 103
SUFFERN, NEW YORK, 10901
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MICHAEL A. CARTER INCORPORATED
Around the Web
- At a Chelsea Art Gallery, an Age Requirement: Over 60 Only
By JAMES BARRON - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
- Michael K. Williams Is More Than Omar From ‘The Wire’
By NOAH REMNICK - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Mr. Williams has made a career of bringing nuance and contrast to his roles, inspired by the swaggering characters he grew up with in East Flatbush.
- Hold the Egg Sandwich: Egyptian TV Is Calling
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Hatem El-Gamasy often appears as a pundit for Egyptian television news programs. His viewers don’t know his day job: He owns a bodega in Queens.
- 2017 Tournament Of Stars Rosters
By BA Staff - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Jimmy Carter collapses from dehydration, rushed to hospital
By Bob Fredericks - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Former President Jimmy Carter was rushed to a Canadian hospital Thursday for dehydration as he was building a new Habitat for Humanity house in Winnipeg, according to a Canadian news network. Carter, 92, was working on the home when he “collapsed,” a volunteer told CBC News. Paramedics and firefighters rushed to help him and an...
- Jimmy Carter Has Reportedly Offered To Enter Peace Talks With North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un
By davidmatthews - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
In an op-ed, Carter writes that a second Korean War would be a disaster and a real, lasting peace agreement should be the goal.