Free-market boosters, including Betsy DeVos, promised that a radical expansion of charter schools would fix the stark inequalities in the state’s education system. The results in the classrooms are far more complicated.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - MICH & MICH TGR INC.
Around the Web
- The Education Issue: Michigan Gambled on Charter Schools. Its Children Lost.
By MARK BINELLI - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- ‘I Have Stopped Taking My Notebooks and Pens to Meetings’
By LELA MOORE and JULIA SIMON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate being interrupted at work, the shooting of a politician and the fate of American “Dreamers.”
- Rosa Parks House in Berlin Has a Ticket Home to America
By YONETTE JOSEPH - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
The house that was a haven to the civil rights pioneer in the 1950s was turned into an art exhibit. It still needs a permanent home.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Detroit Techno
By SHUJA HAIDER - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Americans tend to associate techno with Europe, but it’s a product of the Rust Belt.
- 36 Hours: Michigan’s Upper Peninsula
Thursday Jul 27, 2017
For the adventurous and casual traveler alike, Michigan’s Upper Peninsula delivers the promise of unfettered tranquility.
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.