A new comments system at The New York Times will allow the community desk to moderate more reader comments than ever before.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MI5 INTELLIGENT TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
Around the Web
- The Times Sharply Increases Articles Open for Comments, Using Google’s Technology
By BASSEY ETIM - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Spy-obsessed male escort tortured and murdered gay man
By The Sun - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
A sadistic killer who tortured a vulnerable man to death in a seven-hour bondage session has been caged for 39 years. Computer repairman Peter Fasoli accidentally recorded his own murder at the hands of sadistic Jason Marshall, who posed as a policeman and an MI5 agent. MI5 is England’s answer to the FBI. Chilling secret camera...
- Facebook Will Use Artificial Intelligence to Find Extremist Posts
By SHEERA FRENKEL - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Under pressure from governments to counter inappropriate content, the social media company will pair new technology with human moderators.
- Tech Giants Are Paying Huge Salaries for Scarce A.I. Talent
By CADE METZ - Sunday Oct 22, 2017
Nearly all big tech companies have an artificial intelligence project, and they are willing to pay experts millions of dollars to help get it done.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.