The Carter Burden Gallery seeks to correct an art world problem: Older, lesser-known artists are too often passed over. Thirty-somethings need not apply.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
150 WEST 28TH STE STE 201A
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10001
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MH FINE ART FRAMING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- At a Chelsea Art Gallery, an Age Requirement: Over 60 Only
By JAMES BARRON - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
- Art Gallery Closures Grow for Small and Midsize Dealers
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Large galleries with multiple locations grab wider audiences, dominate art fairs and focus on trophy works. Closures threaten emerging artists.
- Knicks center’s new hobby has him working for Derek Jeter
By Marc Berman - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
Knicks big man Kyle O’Quinn wasn’t just a spectator at the U.S. Open this week. He was working on assignment in his new gig — as a photojournalist. A slimmed-down O’Quinn is showing vast improvement this offseason, working hard on his frame. That is, camera frame. The 6-foot-11 enforcer lugged around his state-of-the-art camera at...
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Samsung's 'The Frame' by Yves Behar Is Half TV, Half Art Installation
By Tim Moynihan - Wednesday Mar 15, 2017
You hang Samsung's new set on your wall, and it displays works of art when you're not watching TV.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.