For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MEXICAN SUMMER MUSIC LLC
2013 - MEXICAN SUMMER LLC
Around the Web
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- That Decisive Moment: Chilling Fervor: This Week’s 8 Best Classical Music Moments on YouTube
Friday Jul 21, 2017
Political messages from the pianist Igor Levit and the conductor Daniel Barenboim were among the highlights.
- Critic's Notebook: Fringe Festival? Not This Summer. Fringe Spirit? Definitely.
By LAURA COLLINS-HUGHES - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
A plantation-set adaptation of “The Cherry Orchard” and a scatological monologue are visceral reminders of theater’s power to unsettle.
- David Letterman among Jimmy Kimmel's guests during NY visit
Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
NEW YORK (AP) — Late-night legend David Letterman will be among the guests when "Jimmy Kimmel Live" returns to Brooklyn, New York, for a weeklong visit.ABC says other guests slated for the week of Oct. 16 include Billy Joel, Tracy Morgan, Amy Schumer and Howard Stern.Paul Shaffer, longtime bandleader on CBS' bygone "Late Show with David Letterman," will sit in each night with Kimmel's houseband, Cleto and The Cletones."Jimmy Kimmel Live: Back in Brooklyn" will tape before a live audience at the Brooklyn Academy of Music, where it has originated on two previous visits from its Hollywood home base.The show airs weeknights at 11:35 p.m. Eastern on ABC.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.