The music director of the Royal Opera in London, Mr. Pappano is coming to New York with his Orchestra dell’Accademia Nazionale di Santa Cecilia.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - METROPOLITAN OPERA ORCHESTRA COMMITTEE, INC.
Around the Web
- Antonio Pappano, a Conductor of the Old School, Makes His Carnegie Debut
By HARVEY SACHS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Finally, a Well-Staged ‘Don Giovanni’ in New York
By JAMES JORDEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Ivan Fischer’s version, with his Budapest Festival Orchestra, returns to Lincoln Center’s Mostly Mozart festival next week after a run in 2011.
- Your Guide to the Met Opera’s ‘Exterminating Angel’
By ZACHARY WOOLFE - Friday Oct 20, 2017
Everything you need to know about the new opera by Thomas Adès, an adaptation of a Luis Buñuel film about a nightmarish dinner party.
- Critic’s Notebook: Two Operas With Nothing in Common, Except Exhausted Women
By ZACHARY WOOLFE - Friday Nov 17, 2017
“Thaïs” at the Met and “The Mother of Us All” in Hudson, N.Y., are unlikely partners in reflecting the difficult realities of female lives.
- Star Singers Lift a Muddled ‘Norma’ at the Metropolitan Opera
By ANTHONY TOMMASINI - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
The greatness of a Bellini classic shines through a dimly lit new production.
- If You See One Opera This Year, Make It ‘The Exterminating Angel’
By ANTHONY TOMMASINI - Friday Oct 27, 2017
The composer Thomas Adès’s audacious new opera based on Luis Buñuel’s surreal 1962 film “The Exterminating Angel” triumphed at the Metropolitan Opera.